Thursday, May 19, 2011

Never Sleep II Bookmarks


Peace friends. Just a quick note to let everyone know about the Never Sleep II Bookmarks that were printed up by the good people over at Hip Hop Alumni. This is the first bookmark in their series called The HHA Bookmark Initiative which is used to promote reading among the youth as well as bring books about hip hop into libraries throughout Texas & New Mexico.

Those that know me know I'm big on using music to create social awareness & raise money for important causes & these bookmarks do just that! Supplies are extremely limited, but I do have 10 left. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, you can grab it here for 3 dollars.

Also, I still have 5 copies of Never Sleep II on cassette! You can grab the cassette, bookmark, AND digital download for only 10 bucks while supplies last here. You can also grab the cassette only for 4 bucks + shipping.

Special thanks to the homie Lee from HHA for making everything happen & also to Cory J. Peak for the epic artwork. And most importantly thanks to YOU for reading this. You're all a key part of what I do & I value your support & interest.

-IV

No comments:

Post a Comment