Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Beat of 2011...

Peace everybody - Happy New Year & all of that stuff. Here's an instrumental I made today on the MP...


Got a lot on deck this year including full-length albums with Jondis (i.deals) & also Junclassic (UnderCurrent). I'll be handling all of the production & scratches on these projects as well as spitting a hook or two. I've also been building with some really dope emcees & will be dropping some EPs & the like with cats that you may or may not already be familiar with.

Also in the works is a DVD type of project with Cory P. from Sassbologna Records that will be a collaboration of my music and his (dope) artwork. Last but definitely not least, I'll be dropping a number of (mostly) instrumental LPs, EPs, & a few singles. As always, I'll be dropping freebies, videos, & podcasts here & there to keep it interesting.

Thanks to everybody for the support/feedback/time & energy in 2010!

IV


1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Happy New Year, blessings to you in 2011

    ReplyDelete