Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tweet Tweet


Yea yea yea I know twitter is garbage, but I finally bit the bullet & got an account. Don't worry I won't be tweeting every time I go to the bathroom - I'll be posting music updates over there so feel free to follow if you'd like to stay in the loop!


Also, if you haven't peeped the new website - check it out! I'll be hosting the 2 Raw podcasts over there from now on...



& of course the most important announcement of all is that a new EP will be dropping digitally very early into 2011. It's gonna feature Junclassic & Jondis on the mic as usual along with 5 instrumentals. The tracks are from '09 & follow a specific theme that's very cinematic & perfect for the winter. Other projects are in post-production as well, but this will be the first to drop. More details soon...

peace peace

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Tweeter can be a good tool for networking, I was the same way at first antitweeter but I love it now.

    ReplyDelete