Friday, July 23, 2010

Sassbologna Records Beat Sampler!


Cory from Sassbologna Records sent me some copies of the latest Beat Sampler CD a couple of weeks ago & they are really dope! I passed a bunch out locally, but I've got 2 copies left for you guys. If you want one, just send an email to theonlyiv@gmail.com & put "Sassbologna" in the subject line. If you're the 4th or 11th emailer, I'll mail you a complimentary copy! Sorry, USA residents only :(

The sampler features beats by Saint Surly, Eprom Be Pf, IV the Polymath, Drew James, Mark Aubert, DREDi the Beat Broker, Amable, Odetta & rhymes by IZ-REAL. One of my beats on there is the previously unreleased instrumental to "Never Sleep" ft. Jondis & Junclassic!

Also, be sure to peep Sassbologna.com for all the latest releases. Never Sleep II will be dropping on cassette there shortly.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment