Saturday, July 31, 2010

10% of DMHNS $ Going to Charity


What up everybody? With the recent increase in support I wanted to say thank you to everybody for listening to my music & spreading the word. Knowing that you guys enjoy what I'm doing provides a lot of inspiration to keep it coming. Drum Machines Have No Soul is just the beginning! New instrumental & vocal projects, vinyl mixes, random videos and a lot more will be popping up in the coming weeks & months.

If you've been following for a while now you know you're not gonna hear a gun shot in any of my songs. I'm not on some get money shit. I would eventually like to team up with legit charities & do performances & projects to raise money for good causes.

For now I just want to encourage people to peep St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I'm going to donate 10% of the money made from Drum Machines Have No Soul to them.


They're doing some serious work to help children with cancer. If you've had a loved one with this type of disease then you know where I'm coming from. This is the only place of its kind in the US that doesn't turn people way because of an inability to pay. That's no joke.

I did a lot of background checking before I made this post & they are one of the few legit places out there & one that I want to support. & yo this is not an advertisement so don't get it twisted!

Peace & thanks for the support!

IV


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment