Monday, February 1, 2010

Where's the Polymath?


Peace everybody. I've been getting a lot of emails & messages lately & I appreciate your interest. I try to get back to everyone personally, but sometimes I can't. Here are some quick updates...

First of all, I'm chilling in NYC right now in a hotel room recovering from surgery. Everything is cool - just fixing the basketball injury I've talked about before. Needless to say, this is why no new instrumentals have dropped lately. I'm hoping to get back on the MPC in a couple of weeks if possible so stay tuned - everything will be back to normal soon!

2nd of all, Polymath Records is up & running! The first release "Push IVward" will get sent to press as soon as the artwork is completed. Expect a release date in March. Pre-order information will be posted very soon.

Also, a bare-bones myspace page has been created for those who want to keep up with the label. Send a request if you'd like @myspace.com/polymathrecordings.

3rd of all, I was able to record the February 2 Raw Mixtape before I hit the road, so that will drop on the first of the month & in my opinion is even more dope than the first 2.

New youtube videos, guest mixes, interviews & other stuff will also come to fruition in February so check back soon!

I'm not sleeping, just working behind the scenes.

IV


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment