Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Updates


What up everybody?

Lotta updates going on...

First of all, make sure you come thru and bookmark the blog I'm writing for now. It's run by DJ Underdog who is Damu the Fudgemunk's brother. It's a dope blog that covers a range of topics including healthy vegetarian/vegan food, dope ass music, events, art and more. Definitely check me out over there as I'm trying to post every day.

2nd - a lot of you guys know that I'm finishing up a masters degree in Psychology next month - because of this I'm pulling 12-14 hour days working on papers and what not, so the instros aren't going to be coming as regularly as before, but they will pick back up very soon.

3rd - I am working with an investor to release my first official album tentatively titled "Push IVward," It's going to be all instrumentals (including cuts & scratches) and is gonna be released hopefully either december or January. It's going to be released in CD format. Hopefully going to have Joe Buck doing the artwork (you might know him from the cover of "De La Soul is Dead").

So basically, all the way around it's gonna be a really dope project and the beginning of me releasing my own albums without a middleman or shady label head. Also, if you guys come out & support this effort, I promise to start releasing albums on wax!

Thanks for continuing to support what I do - the music is only going to get more advanced from here on out.

Peace & remember - it's not what the future has in store for us, but what we have in store for the future.

Lata

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment